The community forum

Join the conversation

Issues after pie update

I'm experiencing so many issues with my Nokia 6.1 Plus after pie update. First I lost my front camera options then battery draining and device lagging issues. Chat support is so pathetic.. Agents don't even reply to queries. My device is under warranty and not satisfied with this new software and hardware malfunction.

8 people have this question

Guys... I'm facing the following issue. And if anybody can help me with it, that would be great! Okay, so when I turn on my WiFi connection, my phone gets connected to the WiFi but shows that there is not internet access. When I restart my phone it works fine. But when I go out of range and try to connect to it again the same things happens again, and I have to restart my phone everytime! Please fix this! And if anybody can help please please do so! Thanks
After pie update battery is draining so quickly..

Nokia will fob you off with the usual dumbass answer, "we cannot roll back to android oreo 8.1" and basically called my case closed. The answer to the problems caused by 9 pie is actually very simple. Go to a decent apk download site and look for a new launcher, Nova 6.5 is very good and I'm using it now having tried most. It will get rid of all the crap from the desktop and is very easy to customise to your own tastes. Play about like I did till you find one you like. As for Nokia support, I don't like being fobbed off or let down by a supposedly top company.

Login to post a comment